Capture your procedural work in it's entirety with no interruptions. Be ready to film any case any time in incredible quality.
Show your audience exactly what you see.
As a professional educator and lecturer, visually presenting your cases exactly as they occurred is the best way to present and explain complicated treatments and techniques. Whether filming from your loupes or your operatory light the Futudent camera captures moments in your procedure as they occur, giving your audience an eagle-eye view of your procedure. Authentic visual media will elevate your presentation making it both effective and unforgettable.
Enhance the impact of your lessons and lectures.
The traditional lecturing methods – slideshows and 3D-models – are easily forgotten before your audience leaves the class or professional event. It’s always a challenge to capture your audience’s interest and help them visualise situations as they occurred.
The truly effective way to deliver your message is a presentation including professional videos and magnified still images, shot personally by you. It allows you to show concretely what happened, and why your treatment, tool or technique was the needed.
Record any time. Make incredible content easily by yourself.
Create professional presentations with effective videos showing exactly what you see when you work.
A personal video showing what you see and do tells your audience more than words alone. You can utilize dental videos in versatile ways to inspire and educate your students and audiences:
- Shoot it as you work while preparing material for educational presentations. You are able to film authentic videos and take still images with no need for elaborate set ups.
- Show it where ever needed – at lessons, demonstrations and conferences. You can show and explain why, how and what you have done, and easily show your recorded material from your own protected cloud service.
- Share it with your audiences – online, offline, or integrated into your digital presentation material. Your opportunities to share valuable, personally-created information is practically unlimited.
Enhance the quality and value of your professional presentations.
You can focus on being the educator, not a professional videographer. Using your own dental videos significantly improves the way in which you can demonstrate challenges, examinations, treatments and solutions from a dentist’s actual viewpoint.
Make video a part of your professional presentation.
Use videos to provide unique highlights in your professional education material.
Using personal and authentic views and visual demonstrations in your work as a professional dental educator conveys your message in a modern and effective way. Futudent has developed a solution for making this possible little to no interruption to your dental work. Futudent’s technology has been developed by dentists for dentists and is in use in thousands of dental practices and educational facilities all around the world.
This is Futudent video dentistry:
- Industry-leading camera hardware. All of Futudent’s cameras have a modular design making it possible to mount them to any dental light, or set of loupes. They are also pedal operated so you can record video and still photos completely hands-free. Futudent offers three different models of cameras, including the the eduCam – the original 1080p mini-camera, the microCam – the smallest fullHD camera today, and the proCam – the industry’s first true 4K-capable camera.
- Effective and Easy-to-Use Recording Software. The recording software and capturing of still images is controlled with a foot pedal with bookmarks for editing purposes. You can also easily add text to the videos and images. All the recorded material is saved automatically for further use and integration into your presentations.
- Cloud Service for Sharing Dental Videos. Your dental videos are saved in a highly secure cloud server. They are accessible by password with any device, anytime, anywhere. You can also create personal groups for sharing videos, images, discussions and other files, e.g. with classes, event participants, for collegial consultations and other educational purposes.